UNISOKU Co., Ltd.
As a member of Tokyo Instruments, Inc. (TII Group), UNISOKU has been developing, manufacturing and custom designing the world’s cutting-edge research instruments since 1974. It was chosen as one of Japan’s “Global Niche Top 100 Companies” by the Japanese Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry in March 2014. It is striving to be the leading company in Japan as “No.1 in Nano-Technology measurement and Photonics”.
Systems from UNISOKU
PicoTAS Transient Absorption Spectroscopy System
PicoTAS is one of UNISOKU’s newest innovative product capable of measuring Picosecond to Millisecond Transient Absorption Spectrometer. It uses the Asynchronous Pump Light and Probe Light technique, combined with the Randomly Interleaved Pulse Train (RIPT) method. This is a new patented technology, which allows to seamlessly bridge the picosecond and nanosecond time ranges and eliminate the notorious 1 ns – 20 ns time gap in conventional TAS instruments.
- Observation of Transient Absorption Spectra of Excited Singlet/Triplet State
- Measurement of Intersystem Crossing (ISC) Rate
- Research of Electron Transfer, Charge Separation/Recombination Dynamics
- Observation of Intermolecular Reaction, Excimer Generation etc.
- Analysis of Dynamics of Artificial Photosynthesis, Solar Energy Cell, Organic EL
Vacuum Free Cryostats for UV-VIS, Fluorescence and Circular Dichroism: USP-203 Series
USP-203 Series of products are stand-alone cryostats. Their light weight and compact footprint allows them to be placed inside most commercial UV-VIS, Fluorescence and CD Spectrometers with proper adaptation. This allows temperature controlled measurements of absorption, fluorescence, or circular dichroism spectra.
- Thermodynamics of chemical reactions
- Luminescence quantum yields in low temperature glasses
- CD spectra of chiral molecules
- Protein stability
- Nucleic acid melting
- And more!