Fluorescence Spectroscopy Systems from SCINCO
The FS-2 fluorescence spectrometer is an award-winning (Jang Young Shil Awards) spectrofluorometer from SCINCO. It is one of the most sensitive and accurate spectrofluorometer of its kind. With a sensitivity of 4000:1 (RMS Raman), detection limit of ~50 fM Fluorescein, high resolution of 0.5nm spectral bandwidth, the FS-2 is designed for both routine lab analysis and advanced research projects. The powerful yet user-friendly software as well as many accommodating accessories guarantee it will be able to meet the demands of customers across all fields. From measuring excitation/ emission spectra, synchronous scan, to identifying multiple components within a sample, FluoroMate FS-2 is widely used to characterize luminescent molecules not only by quantification and/or qualification measurements, but also in analyzing the structure of macromolecule, bind between molecules, reaction in solution, distance between molecules, et al.
- Smart optical design: concave gratings and horizontal beam geometry eliminate optical aberrations and greatly enhance the throughput and light collection efficiency
- Integrated, bench-top, compact design: easy to operate, ideal for multi-user environment
- Preprogrammed system validation protocols
- Powerful, well-designed 3D graphics software: allows simultaneous excitation and emission spectra (EEM) and contour mapping
|Excitation Light Source:||150W continuous Xenon-Arc lamp. (Fluctuation of lamp power < 1%)|
|Wavelength Selection:|| Two Czerny-Turner monochromators:
|Slits:||Six fixed Spectra bandwidths (SBW): 0.5, 1, 2.5, 5, 10, 20 nm. Software controlled.|
|Powerful user-friendly Software||
|Light Source:||Continuous wave Xenon-Arc lamp, 150W|
|Detector:||Photodiode for Reference, Red-sensitive PMT for spectrum measurements|
|Wavelength range:||190 ~ 900 nm|
|Wavelength Accuracy:||≤ ±0.5nm|
|Wavelength Reproducibility:||≤ ±0.2nm|
|Wavelength Slew speed:||20,000 nm/min|
|Wavelength Scan Speed:||1- 6,000 nm/min|
Better than 1000:1 (Peak to Peak)
Better than 4000:1 (RMS)
* Water Raman, 10nm spectra bandwidth
|Monochromators:||1200 groove/mm, 250nm blazed for excitation, 400nm blazed for emission|
|Minimal Resolution:||0.5 nm|
|Slit width:||0.5, 1, 2.5, 5, 10, 20 nm. Software controlled|
|Minimal Data Interval:||0.1nm|
|Operation System:||Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 compatible|
|Communication:||RS-232 (or USB to RS-232 Converter)|
UL, CE and FCC compliance.
Optional FDA compliance
|Dimensions:||62 x 73 x 31 cm (W x D x H)|
|Power Requirements:||100-240V AC, 50/60HZ|
Specifications are subject to change without notification
Fluorescence Single Cell Holder (Standard)
- Included with FS-2 as standard
- Compatible with the Magnetic Stirrer Assembly
Thermostatted Fluorescence Single Cell Holder
- For standard 10 mm rectangular cells
- Controls the temperature by water circulation
- Compatible with the Magnetic Stirrer Assembly
Fluorescence Microcell Holder
- Suitable design for the Microcells
- Minimal volume of sample:10 μL
- Adjustable cell holder position (8.5 ~ 15 mm Z height of the cells)
- Easy microcell alignment and adjustment without any tools
Luminescence Single Cell Holder
- Optimal design for luminescence measurement
- Adjustable cell holder position (15 mm y-axis width)
Fluorescence Single Cell with stirring
- Suitable size for the standard cells.
- Magnetic stirring can be accommodated
IR Laser Cell Holder
4-Position Fluorescence Cell Holder
- Thermostatted 4-Position Fluorescence Cell Holder
- Controls the temperature by water circulation
- Compatible with a Magnetic Stirrer Assembly
- Temperature range:
- -25 to 150°C with Refrigerated Circulator
- 40 to 150°C with Circulator
Multi-Cell and Single Cell Peltier Temperature Control
- Peltier Fluorescence Single Cell Holder
- Peltier 4-Position Fluorescence Cell Holder
- Temperature Range: -10 to 100°C
- Sample temperature monitoring with temperature probes
- Two probes included
- Temperature Probe Accuracy : ±0.15 ℃
- Full software control of temperature and stirring
- Coolant cooling system
- N2 gas purge available
- Multi Step Ramping and Ramping Rate Control available
- Support Melting Temperature Calculation Function
- Stirrer Controllers
- Magnetic Stirrer – Manual Type
- Stir speeds from 130 to 1,000 rpm
- Control unit rated at 7 Watts
- Ideal for small to medium stirring volumes of low-viscosity liquids
Magnetic Stirrer – Automatic Type
- Stir speeds from 130 to 1,400 rpm
- Control unit rated at 20 Watts
- Four power settings
- Timed stirring from 5 seconds to 60 minutes
- Pause time from 2 seconds to 10 minutes
Add Stirring to Accessories: Use a Stir Controller to add stirring to:
- Fluorescence Single Cell Holder (Standard)
- Thermostatted Fluorescence Single Cell Holder
- 4-Position Fluorescence Cell Holder
- Thermostatted 4-Position Fluorescence Cell Holder
Auto Sipper Accessory
- For simplifying the repeating
- Suitable flow cell
- Full software control (2 ~ 160 rpm)
Rapid Mixing Accessory (Stopped Flow)
- Two reactant solutions are rapidly mixed by being forced into a mixing chamber, and then through an observation cell
- For monitoring fast kinetics reactions in solution by stopped-flow technique
- Dead time : 8 ms
- Optical Pathlength : 2 mm and 10 mm
- Vol./Shot/ Reagent : 20㎕
- Ratio mixing : up to 10:1 by using different sized syringes
FL Solid Sampling Accessory
- Used for measuring the fluorescence of various shape / size of Powder, Film, Paper, Plastic, High concentration solution sample (Max thickness : 170 mm, Max diameter : 400 mm)
- Precision Cell is used for powder sample
Variable Angle Solid Sample Holder (NEW)
- Used for measuring the fluorescence of various shape / size of Powder, Film, Paper, Plastic sample
- Easy to find suitable sampling point
- Rotating 360 degrees
- Measurement Angle range : 30° ~ 70°
- Accommodates samples up to 125mm thick
Peltier Powder Sampling Accessory
- Designed for temperature controlled fluorescence measurement for powders
- Control Range : Amb. to 100℃
- Temperature Probe Accuracy : ± 2℃
- Display Range : 0.1℃
- Required Power volume : 0.88 ㎣
Fiber Optic Probe Accessory
- Used for liquid, solid and powder measurement
- Wavelength Range : 300 ~ 1100 nm
- UV/VIS: 300 ~ 900 nm
- VIS: 400 ~ 900 nm
- Long immersing probe length (up to 70 mm)
- Remote control for measurement
- Glan-Thompson cubic type polarizer:
- UV-Vis: 250 ~ 2300 nm
- Film type polarizer
- For UV: 320 ~ 400 nm
- For Visible: 400 ~ 700 nm
Fast Filter Accessory
- Maximum 4 sets of Filters Available
- Minimum Interval Time for Ratio Mode : 150 ms
- Minimum Interval Time for Time-based Polarization Mode: 4 s
- 100mm in diameter
- Emission wavelength range: 200-800 nm
- Suitable Samples: Powder, Liquid
Automated Cryostat Accessory from Unisoku: Settable temperature range is from -80 °C (-180°C Conditional) to 100 °C
- Flow control of liquid nitrogen by an automatic valve
- Accuracy : ± 1 °C or set up temperature ± 0.5 %, whichever larger
- Consist of : CoolSpeK main body, Temperature Controller, Liquid Nitrogen Reservoir (2 Liters), Cuvette cell
With the high sensitivity, high resolution, easy to use hardware and software design, FS-2’s exceptional performance guarantee it will meet the demands for both research and routine lab analysis, for a wide range of applications.
The FS-2 has been for years the No. 1 choice for Korean researchers who apply Photoluminescence in Materials Science, despite the abundance of inexpensive offerings from their competitors. Besides the outstanding features, FS-2 is an outstanding instrument for Materials Science application:
- Employs the best methodology for absolute PLQY determination with integrating sphere using the De Mello’s method. The integrating sphere is designed for in-beam and out-of-beam measurements which ensure accurate PLQY results. Most PL instruments do not account for secondary absorption and emission which renders their PLQY results inaccurate
- Solid / power sample holders: to accommodate powder, granualar or solid samples from thin films to several cm thick. Variable angle (0-360°) solid sample holder for solids as well as for front-face illumination of liquid samples
- Phosphorescence lifetime capability: from 20 microseconds (no extra accessory required) – ideal for lanthanide-based materials and phosphors
- 3D graphics software for simultaneous excitation and emission spectra (EEM) and contour mapping – an indispensable tool in characterization of luminescent materials, especially doped lanthanides nanoparticles.
- Preprogrammed system validation protocols make it an ideal choice for QC of photoluminescent devices
FS-2 has been widely used in:
- Analysis of fluorescence character of organic, inorganic fluorescent material
- Develop versatile materials using quantum dot
- Study of the excitation and emission spectrum of OLED and high intensity fluorescence for inorganic plasma display panel and vacuum fluorescence display
- Photoluminescence Spectrometer for Materials Science from SCINCO
- Basic biological reaction research
- Amino Acid sequence analysis
- Investigation on interaction about in vivo protein, DNA, RNA using FRET and BRET
- Study on in vivo protein, nucleic acid structure and concentration
- Enzyme Activity assay
- Intracellular Ion concentration
- Analysis on the structural information of chromosome
- In vivo mechanism and concentration distribution trace of antibiotic
- Morphological research of the virus
- Identification and detection of fluorescence materials
- Characteristic verification in the excited state
- Analysis of chemical reaction
- Measurement of quantum yield and phosphorescence lifetime
- Quantification of fluorescence whitening agent
- High-sensitive detection and distinction of organic and inorganic toxic materials in the air, water, soil, etc
- Distribution analysis of organic compounds in the water
- Check food quality and nutrient conditions in the agriculture and food industries
- Qualify the spreading condition of paint, polymer, fluorescence brightening agents, etc.
- Characterize the crude oil.
- Et al.
- Zhang, Z., Zhang, M., Wu, X.-y., Chang, Z., Lee, Y.-I., Huy, B.T., Sakthivel, K., Liu, J.-f. and Jiang, G.-b. (2016) Upconversion fluorescence resonance energy transfer-a novel approach for sensitive detection of fluoroquinolones in water samples. Microchemical Journal, 124, 181-187.
- Sun, Q., Sun, D., Song, L., Chen, Z., Chen, Z., Zhang, W. and Qian, J. (2016) Highly Selective Fluorescent Turn-On Probe for Protein Thiols in Biotin Receptor-Positive Cancer Cells. Anal. Chem., 88, 3400-3405.
- Shkir, M., Yahia, I.S., AlFaify, S., Abutalib, M.M. and Muhammad, S. (2016) Facile synthesis of lead iodide nanostructures by microwave irradiation technique and their structural, morphological, photoluminescence and dielectric studies. Journal of Molecular Structure, 1110, 83-90.
- Park, K., Kim, H. and Hakeem, D.A. (2016) Photoluminescence properties of Eu3+-and Tb3+-doped YAlO3 phosphors for white LED applications. Ceramics International, 42, 10526-10530.
- Lee, S., Park, Y., Pradhan, D. and Sohn, Y. (2016) AgX (X = Cl, Br, I)/BiOX nanoplates and microspheres for pure and mixed (methyl orange, rhodamine B and methylene blue) dyes. Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry, 35, 231-252.
- Jo, E.-J., Mun, H. and Kim, M.-G. (2016) Homogeneous Immunosensor Based on Luminescence Resonance Energy Transfer for Glycated Hemoglobin Detection Using Upconversion Nanoparticles. Anal. Chem., 88, 2742-2746.
- Jang, H., C.L., Gi-Eun Nam, Bo Quan, Hyuck Jae Choi, Jung Sun Yoo, Yuanzhe Piao. (2016) In vivo magnetic resonance and fluorescence dual imaging of tumor sites by using dye-doped silica-coated iron oxide nanoparticles. Journal of Nanoparticle Research.
- Elabd, A.A. and Attia, M.S. (2016) Spectroflourimetric assessment of UO22+ by the quenching of the fluorescence intensity of Clopidogrel embedded in PMMA matrix. Journal of Luminescence, 169, Part A, 313-318.
- Choi, Y.I., Lee, S., Kim, S.K., Kim, Y.-I., Cho, D.W., Khan, M.M. and Sohn, Y. (2016) Fabrication of ZnO, ZnS, Ag-ZnS, and Au-ZnS microspheres for photocatalytic activities, CO oxidation and 2-hydroxyterephthalic acid synthesis. Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 675, 46-56.
- Choi, Y.I., Jeon, K.H., Kim, H.S., Lee, J.H., Park, S.J., Roh, J.E., Khan, M.M. and Sohn, Y. (2016) TiO2/BiOX (X = Cl, Br, I) hybrid microspheres for artificial waste water and real sample treatment under visible light irradiation. Separation and Purification Technology, 160, 28-42.
- Bharat, L.K., Jeon, Y.I. and Yu, J.S. (2016) Citrate-based sol-gel synthesis and luminescent properties of Y6WO12:Eu3+, Dy3+ phosphors for solid-state lighting applications. Ceramics International, 42, 5677-5685.
- Bardajee, G.R. and Hooshyar, Z. (2016) Probing the interaction of a new synthesized CdTe quantum dots with human serum albumin and bovine serum albumin by spectroscopic methods. Materials Science and Engineering: C, 62, 806-815.
- Zhu, Y., Cai, Y., Xu, L., Zheng, L., Wang, L., Qi, B. and Xu, C. (2015) Building An Aptamer/Graphene Oxide FRET Biosensor for One-Step Detection of Bisphenol A. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 7, 7492-7496.
- Zhang, B., Ge, C., Yao, J., Liu, Y., Xie, H. and Fang, J. (2015) Selective Selenol Fluorescent Probes: Design, Synthesis, Structural Determinants, and Biological Applications. J. Am. Chem. Soc., 137, 757-769.
- Yoon, H.J., Choi, Y.I., Jang, E.-S. and Sohn, Y. (2015) Graphene, charcoal, ZnO, and ZnS/BiOX (X = Cl, Br, and I) hybrid microspheres for photocatalytic simulated real mixed dye treatments. Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry, 32, 137-152.
- Wang, F.-H., Cheng, C.-W., Duan, L.-C., Lei, W., Xia, M.-Z. and Wang, F.-Y. (2015) Highly selective fluorescent sensor for Hg2+ ion based on a novel rhodamine B derivative. Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 206, 679-683.
- Wang, F.-H., Jiang, W., Fang, Y. and Cheng, C.-W. (2015) Preparation of Fe3O4 magnetic porous microspheres (MPMs) and their application in treating mercury-containing wastewater from the polyvinyl chloride industry by calcium carbide method. Chemical Engineering Journal, 259, 827-836.
- Wang, M., Zhou, C., Chen, J., Xiao, Y. and Du, J. (2015) Multifunctional Biocompatible and Biodegradable Folic Acid Conjugated Poly(å-caprolactone)-Polypeptide Copolymer Vesicles with Excellent Antibacterial Activities. Bioconjugate Chem., 26, 725-734.
- Qin, J., Liu, Q., Zhang, J., Chen, J., Chen, S., Zhao, Y. and Du, J. (2015) Rationally Separating the Corona and Membrane Functions of Polymer Vesicles for Enhanced T2 MRI and Drug Delivery. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 7, 14043-14052.
- Liu, Q., Chen, S., Chen, J. and Du, J. (2015) An Asymmetrical Polymer Vesicle Strategy for Significantly Improving T1 MRI Sensitivity and Cancer-Targeted Drug Delivery. Macromolecules, 48, 739-749.
- Liang, X., Gao, J., Jiang, L., Luo, J., Jing, L., Li, X., Jin, Y. and Dai, Z. (2015) Nanohybrid Liposomal Cerasomes with Good Physiological Stability and Rapid Temperature Responsiveness for High Intensity Focused Ultrasound Triggered Local Chemotherapy of Cancer. ACS Nano, 9, 1280-1293.
- Lee, S., Jang, S., Kang, J.-G. and Sohn, Y. (2015) Luminescent Eu(III) and Tb(III) activator ions in La(OH)3 and La2O3 nanowire matrices. Materials Science and Engineering: B, 201, 35-44.
- Kwak, B.S. and Kang, M. (2015) Photocatalytic reduction of CO2 with H2O using perovskite CaxTiyO3. Applied Surface Science, 337, 138-144.
- Kim, W.J., Lee, S.W. and Sohn, Y. (2015) Metallic Sn spheres and SnO2@C core-shells by anaerobic and aerobic catalytic ethanol and CO oxidation reactions over SnO2 nanoparticles. Sci Rep, 5, 13448.
- Kim, H.Y., Im, H.G. and Chang, S.-K. (2015) Colorimetric and fluorogenic signaling of fluoride ions by thiophosphinated dichlorofluorescein. Dyes and Pigments, 112, 170-175.
- Jin, Y., Ma, X., Feng, S., Liang, X., Dai, Z., Tian, J. and Yue, X. (2015) Hyaluronic Acid Modified Tantalum Oxide Nanoparticles Conjugating Doxorubicin for Targeted Cancer Theranostics. Bioconjugate Chem., 26, 2530-2541.
- Jeong, J., Cho, H.-J., Choi, M., Lee, W.S., Chung, B.H. and Lee, J.-S. (2015) In vivo toxicity assessment of angiogenesis and the live distribution of nano-graphene oxide and its PEGylated derivatives using the developing zebrafish embryo. Carbon, 93, 431-440.
- Farahani, B.V., Bardajee, G.R., Rajabi, F.H. and Hooshyar, Z. (2015) Study on the interaction of Co (III) DiAmsar with serum albumins: Spectroscopic and molecular docking methods. Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy, 135, 410-416.
- Elabd, A.A. and Attia, M.S. (2015) A new thin film optical sensor for assessment of based on the fluorescence quenching of Trimetazidine doped in sol gel matrix. Journal of Luminescence, 165, 179-184.
- Choi, Y.J., Hwang, D., Chung, H., Kim, D.Y. and Kim, D. (2015) Controlling the spatial distribution of quantum dots in nanofiber for light-harvesting devices. Journal of Applied Spectroscopy, 76.
- Choi, Y.I., Jung, H.J., Shin, W.G. and Sohn, Y. (2015) Band gap-engineered ZnO and Ag/ZnO by ball-milling method and their photocatalytic and Fenton-like photocatalytic activities. Applied Surface Science, 356, 615-625.
- Choi, Y.I., Yoon, Y., Kang, J.-G. and Sohn, Y. (2015) Photoluminescence imaging of Eu(III) and Tb(III)-embedded SiO2 nanostructures. Journal of Luminescence, 158, 27-31.
- Choi, H.-J., Seok, S.-H., Kim, Y.-J., Seo, M.-D. and Kim, Y.-S. (2015) Crystal structures of immunoglobulin Fc heterodimers reveal the molecular basis for heterodimer formation. Molecular Immunology, 65, 377-383.
- Cho, I., Kang, J.-G. and Sohn, Y. (2015) Photoluminescence profile imaging of Eu(III), Tb(III) and Eu(III)/Tb(III)-doped yttrium oxide nanosheets and nanorods. Journal of Luminescence, 157, 264-274.
- Chen, J., Li, B.Q., Cui, Y.Q., Yu, E. and Zhai, H.L. (2015) A fast and effective method of quantitative analysis of VB1, VB2 and VB6 in B-vitamins complex tablets based on three-dimensional fluorescence spectra. Journal of Food Composition and Analysis, 41, 122-128.
- Zhang, J., Li, Y., Fang, X., Zhou, D., Wang, Y. and Chen, M. (2014) TPGS-g-PLGA/Pluronic F68 mixed micelles for tanshinone IIA delivery in cancer therapy. International Journal of Pharmaceutics, 476, 185-198.
- Sorokin, A.V., Zabolotskii, A.A., Pereverzev, N.V., Yefimova, S.L., Malyukin, Y.V. and Plekhanov, A.I. (2014) Plasmon Controlled Exciton Fluorescence of Molecular Aggregates. J. Phys. Chem. C, 118, 7599-7605.
- Sohn, Y. (2014) Photoluminescence imaging of EuBO3, TbBO3, Eu(III)-BOx, and Tb(III)-BOx nanostructures. Ceramics International, 40, 2467-2475.
- Sohn, Y. (2014) Structural and spectroscopic characteristics of terbium hydroxide/oxide nanorods and plates. Ceramics International, 40, 13803-13811.
- Shin, W.G., Park, M., Kim, J., Joo, S.W., Cho, I. and Sohn, Y. (2014) Photoluminescence imaging of Eu(III) doped Y2O3 nanorods on a Si substrate deposited by an electrospray technique. Thin Solid Films, 565, 293-299.
- Rezanejade Bardajee, G., Hooshyar, Z. and Mizani, F. (2014) Improving optical properties of CdTe quantum dots by a new multidentae biopolymer based on salep. Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing, 19, 89-94.
- Rezanejade Bardajee, G., Hooshyar, Z. and Khanjari, M. (2014) Dye fluorescence quenching by newly synthesized silver nanoparticles. Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology A: Chemistry, 276, 113-121.
- Park, C.G., Kim, M.J., Park, M., Choi, S.Y., Lee, S.H., Lee, J.E., Shin, G.-S., Park, K.H. and Choy, Y.B. (2014) Nanostructured mucoadhesive microparticles for enhanced preocular retention. Acta Biomaterialia, 10, 77–86.
- Pandey, S., Garg, P., Lee, S., Choung, H.-W., Choung, Y.-H., Choung, P.-H. and Chung, J.H. (2014) Nucleotide biosynthesis arrest by silencing SHMT1 function via vitamin B6-coupled vector and effects on tumor growth inhibition. Biomaterials, 35, 9332-9342.
- Nurunnabi, M., Khatun, Z., Reeck, G.R., Lee, D.Y. and Lee, Y.-k. (2014) Photoluminescent Graphene Nanoparticles for Cancer Phototherapy and Imaging. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 6, 12413-12421.
- Na, Y., Kim, Y.-I., Won Cho, D., Pradhan, D. and Sohn, Y. (2014) Adsorption/photocatalytic performances of hierarchical flowerlike BiOBrxCl1-x nanostructures for methyl orange, Rhodamine B and methylene blue. Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing, 27, 181-190.
- Liu, Q., Chen, J. and Du, J. (2014) Asymmetrical Polymer Vesicles with a “Stealthy” Outer Corona and an Endosomal-Escape-Accelerating Inner Corona for Efficient Intracellular Anticancer Drug Delivery. Biomacromolecules, 15, 3072-3082.
- Kundu, J. and Pradhan, D. (2014) Controlled Synthesis and Catalytic Activity of Copper Sulfide Nanostructured Assemblies with Different Morphologies. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 6, 1823-1834.
- Kim, M.-J., Choi, Y.I., Joo, S.W., Kang, M. and Sohn, Y. (2014) Synthesis of Er and Yb-doped cubic and hexagonal phase ZnSe nano-assembled microspheres and their photocatalytic activities. Ceramics International, 40, 16051-16059.
- Kim, W.J., Gwag, J.S., Kang, J.-G. and Sohn, Y. (2014) Photoluminescence imaging of Eu(III), Eu(III)/Ag, Eu(III)/Tb(III), and Eu(III)/Tb(III)/Ag-doped Gd(OH)3 and Gd2O3 nanorods. Ceramics International, 40, 12035-12044.
- Kim, W.J., Pradhan, D., Min, B.-K. and Sohn, Y. (2014) Adsorption/photocatalytic activity and fundamental natures of BiOCl and BiOClxI1-x prepared in water and ethylene glycol environments, and Ag and Au-doping effects. Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, 147, 711-725.
- Kim, L.-J., Jang, J.-W. and Park, J.-W. (2014) Nano TiO2-functionalized magnetic-cored dendrimer as a photocatalyst. Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, 147, 973-979.
- Kang, J.-G., Jung, Y., Min, B.-K. and Sohn, Y. (2014) Full characterization of Eu(OH)3 and Eu2O3 nanorods. Applied Surface Science, 314, 158-165.
- Erdogmus, E. and E. Korkmaz, V.E.K. (2014) Luminescence of a Novel Near-UV Emitting Phosphor BaB8O13:Pb2+. Journal of Applied Spectroscopy, 80, 945-949.
- Erdogmus, E. and Korkmaz, E. (2014) Photoluminescence properties and effects of dopant concentration in Bi2ZnB2O7:Tb3+ phosphor. Optik – International Journal for Light and Electron Optics, 125, 4098-4101.
- Choi, J., Kwen, H.D., Kim, Y.S., Choi, S.H. and Lee, S. (2014) r-ray synthesis and size characterization of CdS quantum dot (QD) particles using flow and sedimentation field-flow fractionation (FFF). Microchemical Journal, 117, 34-39.
- Bardajee, G.R., Hooshyar, Z., Shafagh, P., Ghiasvand, S. and Kakavand, N. (2014) Combined spectroscopic and molecular docking techniques to study interaction of Zn (II) DiAmsar with serum albumins. Journal of Luminescence, 156, 55-62.
- Ahme, H., Lee, M., Im, C. and Wurfel, U. (2014) Influence of the Acceptor on Electrical Performance and Charge Carrier Transport in Bulk Heterojunction Solar Cells with HXS-1. J. Phys. Chem. C, 118, 3386-3392.
- Toncelli, C., Pino-Pinto, J.P., Sano, N., Picchioni, F., Broekhuis, A.A., Nishide, H. and Moreno-Villoslada, I. (2013) Controlling the aggregation of 5,10,15,20-tetrakis-(4-sulfonatophenyl)-porphyrin by the use of polycations derived from polyketones bearing charged aromatic groups. Dyes and Pigments, 98, 51-63.
- Sohn, Y. (2013) Contour mapping 2D and 3D-photoluminescence of Au-doped one-dimensional Eu(III) and Tb(III) hydroxide and oxide nanostructures. Ceramics International, 39, 9157-9161.
- Rambabu, U. and Han, S.-D. (2013) Synthesis and luminescence properties of broad band greenish-yellow emitting LnVO4:Bi3+ and (Ln1,Ln2)VO4:Bi3+ (Ln=La, Gd and Y) as down conversion phosphors. Ceramics International, 39, 701–708.
- Rambabu, U., Munirathnam, N.R., Amalnerkar, D.P., Prakash, T.L., Reddy, B.S. and Chatterjee, S. (2013) Effects of host composition, Al3+ as a sensitizer and SiO2 surface coating on luminescence intensity, color purity of MVO4: Al3+, Eu3+ @ SiO2 (M= Gd, Y and Gd/Y) red phosphors. Materials Chemistry and Physics, 31, 459-468.
- Nurunnabi, M., Khatun, Z., Nafiujjaman, M., Lee, D.-g. and Lee, Y.-k. (2013) Surface Coating of Graphene Quantum Dots Using Mussel-Inspired Polydopamine for Biomedical Optical Imaging. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 5, 8246-8253.
- Nahain, A.-A., Lee, J.-E., Jeong, J.H. and Park, S.Y. (2013) Photoresponsive Fluorescent Reduced Graphene Oxide by Spiropyran Conjugated Hyaluronic Acid for in Vivo Imaging and Target Delivery. Biomacromolecules, 14, 4082-4090.
- Mergen, A. and Pekgozel, I.l. (2013) Photoluminescence properties of Pb2+ doped M2Mg(BO3)2 (M=Sr, Ba). Journal of Luminescence, 134, 220-223.
- Marinova, N.V., Georgiev, N.I. and Bojinov, V.B. (2013) Facile synthesis, sensor activity and logic behaviour of 4-aryloxy substituted 1,8-naphthalimide. Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology A: Chemistry, 254, 54– 61.
- Kim, Y.-H., Choi, S.-J., Park, H.-J. and Lee, J.-H. (2014) Electron beam-induced mutants of microalgae Arthrospira platensis 3 increased antioxidant activity. Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry, 20: 1834–1840
- Kim, T.-H., Kwon, E., Kim, I., Lee, S.-A. and Kim, G. (2013) Dissolved organic matter in the subterranean estuary of a volcanic island, Jeju: Importance of dissolved organic nitrogen fluxes to the ocean. Journal of Sea Research, 78, 18-24.
- Kesavulu, C.R., Lee, D.G., Yi, S.S., Jang, K., Park, J.H., Leem, J.S., Choi, Y.H., Jang, Y.J. and Choi, J.G. (2013) Spectroscopic properties of Na(Sr,Ba)VO4:Eu3+ novel red-emitting phosphors for solid state lighting applications. Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy, 561, 59–64.
- Kang, S.W., Li, Y., Park, J.H. and Lee, D.S. (2013) pH-triggered unimer/vesicle -transformable and biodegradable polymersomes based on PEG-b-PCL engrafted poly(b-amino ester) for anti-cancer drug delivery. Polymer, 54, 102-110.
- Gomez-Tardajos, M., Pino-Pinto, J.P., Diaz-Soto, C., Flores, M.E., Gallardo, A., Elvira, C., Reinecke, H., Nishide, H. and Moreno-Villoslada, I. (2013) Confinement of 5,10,15,20-tetrakis-(4-sulfonatophenyl)-porphyrin in novel poly(vinylpyrrolidone)s modified with aromatic amines. Dyes and Pigments, 99, 759-770.
- Georgiev, N.I., Yanevaa, I.S., Surlevab, A.R., Asiri, A.M. and Bojinov, V.B. (2013) Synthesis, sensor activity and logic behavior of a highly water-soluble naphthalimide derivative. Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 184, 54– 63.
- Georgiev, N.I., Asiri, A.M., Qusti, A.H., Alamry, K.A. and Bojinov, V.B. (2013) Synthesis, sensor activity and logic behavior of a highly water-soluble naphthalimide derivative. Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 190, 185– 198.
- Georgiev, N.I., Bryaskova, R., Tzoneva, R., Ugrinova, I., Detrembleur, C., Miloshev, S., Asiri, A.M., Qusti, A.H. and Bojinov, V.B. (2013) A novel pH sensitive water soluble fluorescent nanomicellar sensor for potential biomedical applications. Bioorg Med Chem, 21, 6292-6302.
- Bostan, M.S., Senol, M., Cig, T., Peker, I., Goren, A.C., Ozturk, T. and Eroglu, M.S. (2013) Controlled release of 5-aminosalicylicacid from chitosan based pH and temperature sensitive hydrogels. Int J Biol Macromol, 52, 177-183.
- Bardajee, G.R., Hooshyar, Z. and Jafarpour, F. (2013) Antibacterial and optical properties of a new water soluble CdSe quantum dots coated by multidentate biopolymer. Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology A: Chemistry, 252, 46-52.
- Bardajee, G.R. (2013) Microwave-assisted solvent-free synthesis of fluorescent naphthalimide dyes. Dyes and Pigments, 99, 52-58.
- Bardajee, G.R. and Hooshyar, Z. (2013) Optical properties of water soluble CdSe quantum dots modified by a novel biopolymer based on sodium alginate. Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy, 114, 622-626.
- Abdullah-Al-Nahain, Lee, J.-E., In, I., Lee, H., Lee, K.D., Jeong, J.H. and Park, S.Y. (2013) Target Delivery and Cell Imaging Using Hyaluronic Acid-Functionalized Graphene Quantum Dots. Mol. Pharmaceutics, 10, 3736-3744.
- Song, Y.-H., Choi, T.-Y., Senthil, K., Masaki, T. and Yoon, D.-H. (2012) Enhancement of photoluminescence properties of green to yellow emitting Y3Al5O12: Ce3+ phosphor by AlN addition for white LED applications. Materials Letters, 67, 184-186.
- Sirohi, R., Kim, D.H., Yu, S.-C. and Lee, S.H. (2012) Novel di-anchoring dye for DSSC by bridging of two mono anchoring dye molecules: A conformational approach to reduce aggregation. Dyes and Pigments, 92, 1132-1137.
- Singh, S.K., Kim, M.J., Moon, C.H., Lee, D.G., Yi, S.S., Jang, K., Jeong, J.H., Bae, J.-S. and Shin, D.-S. (2012) Eu3+ activated novel alkaline earth metal gallium oxide phosphors: Sr(2.92-x)Ca(x)Ga2O6:Eu3+ 0.08 for light emitting diodes. Materials Research Bulletin, 47, 2676–2679.
- Rezanejade Bardajee, G., Hooshyar, Z., Rezanezhad, H. and Guerin, G. (2012) Optical Properties of Water-Soluble CdTe Quantum Dots Passivated by a Biopolymer Based on Poly((2-dimethylaminoethyl) methacrylate) Grafted onto Îº-Carrageenan. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 4, 3517-3525.
- Pekgozel, I., Erdogmus, E., Cubuk, S. and Sadi Basak, A. (2012) Synthesis and photoluminescence of LiCaBO3: M (M: Pb2+ and Bi3+) phosphor. Journal of Luminescence, 132, 1394-1399.
- Luo, Y.Y., D.S.Jo, K.Senthil, S.Tezuka, M.Kakihana, K.Toda, T.Masaki and D.H.Yoon. (2012) Synthesis of high efficient Ca2SiO4:Eu2þ green emitting phosphor by a liquid phase precursor method. Journal of Solid State Chemistry, 189, 68–74.
- Kima, M., Seoa, J.H., Jeonb, W.I., Kim, M.-Y., Cho, K., Lee, S.Y. and Joo, S.-W. (2012) Real-time monitoring of anticancer drug release in vitro and in vivo on titania nanoparticles triggered by external glutathione. Talanta, 88, 631-637.
- Kim, T.-H., Waska, H., Kwon, E., Suryaputra, L.G.N. and Kim., G. (2012) Production, degradation, and flux of dissolved organic matter in the subterranean estuary of a large tidal flat. Marine Chemistry, 142-144, 1-10.
- Junki Kim, Nurunnabi, M., Oh, Y.J., Park, S.Y. and Lee, Y.-k. (2012) Herceptin conjugated PCL-PEG-PCL triblock copolymer for cancer targeting and imaging. Macromolecular Research, 20, 875-882.
- Jeon, M.-K., Kang, M.-K. and Park, K.H. (2012) 7-Triazolylcoumarin-based fluorescent tag system for stepwise, comparative assessment of small molecule microarrays. Tetrahedron, 68, 6038-6053.
- Georgiev, N.I., Lyulev, M.P. and Bojinov, V.B. (2012) Sensor activity and logic behaviour of PET based dihydroimidazonaphthalimide diester. Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy, 97, 512-520.
- Georgiev, N.I. and Bojinov, V.B. (2012) Design, synthesis and sensor activity of a highly photostable blue emitting 1,8-naphthalimide. Journal of Luminescence, 132, 2235-2241.
- Ganbold, E.O., Kang, T., Lee, K., Lee, S.Y. and Joo, S.W. (2012) Aggregation effects of gold nanoparticles for single-base mismatch detection in influenza A (H1N1) DNA sequences using fluorescence and Raman measurements. Colloids Surf B Biointerfaces, 93, 148-153.
- Arkhangelsky, E., Duek, A. and Gitis, V. (2012) Maximal pore size in UF membranes. Journal of Membrane Science, 394-395, 89-97.
- Song, Y.H., Choi, T.Y., Senthil, K., Masaki, T. and Yoon, D.H. (2011) Photoluminescence properties of green-emitting Eu2+-activated Ba3Si6O12N2 oxynitride phosphor for white LED applications. Materials Letters, 65, 3399-3401.
- Pekgozlu, I., Erdogmus, E., Demirel, B., M.SabriG, HakanKarabulut and Basak, A.S. (2011) A novel UV-emitting phosphor: Li6CaB3O8.5:Pb2+. Journal of Luminescence, 131, 2290-2293.
- Noh, Y.-W., Park, H.S., Sung, M.-H. and Lim, Y.T. (2011) Enhancement of the photostability and retention time of indocyanine green in sentinel lymph node mapping by anionic polyelectrolytes. Biomaterials, 32, 6551-6557.
- Marinova, N.V., Georgiev, N.I. and Bojinov, V.B. (2011) Design, synthesis and pH sensing properties of novel 1,8-naphtalimide-based bichromophoric system. Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology A: Chemistry, 222, 132-140.
- Kim, J.S., Cho, K.J., Tran, T.H., Nurunnabi, M., Moon, T.H., Hong, S.M. and Lee, Y.-k. (2011) In vivo NIR imaging with CdTe/CdSe quantum dots entrapped in PLGA nanospheres. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 353, 363-371.
- Georgiev, N.I., Sakr, A.R. and Bojinov, V.B. (2011) Design and synthesis of novel fluorescence sensing perylene diimides based on photoinduced electron transferapplications. Dyes and Pigments, 91, 332-339.
- Bardajee, G.R., Hooshyar, Z. and Rostami, I. (2011) Hydrophilic alginate based multidentate biopolymers for surface modification of CdS quantum dots. Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, 88, 202-207.
- Bardajee, G.R. and Hooshyar, Z. (2011) Synthesis and fluorescent properties investigation of CdSe quantum dots embedded in a biopolymer based on poly((2-dimethylaminoethyl) methacrylate) grafted onto Îº-Carrageenan. Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, 387, 92-98.
- Nurunnabi, M., Cho, K.J., Choi, J.S., Huh, K.M. and Lee, Y.-k. (2010) Targeted near-IR QDs-loaded micelles for cancer therapy and imaging. Biomaterials, 31, 5436-5444.
- Lee, D.K. and Lee, Y.-k. (2010) Preparation of near-infrared quantum dots-herceptin conjugates for cancer imaging. Macromolecular Research, 18, 641-647.
- Bao, J., Shen, Y., Sun, Y., Wu, J., Chen, X., Dai, N. and Zhang, J.C. (2008) Controlled assembling of CdSe nanoparticles into the mesopores of SBA-15 via hot soap method. Physica E: Low-dimensional Systems and Nanostructures, 40, 907-910.
Application Notes (including these under the commercial name of Lumina from Thermo Scientific)